About Me

mi nombre es edwin me gusta jugar futbol me gusta jugar ps4 el juego de call of duty GTA tambiƩn caminar por los parque.

Monday, May 1, 2017

" I have been asked what I mean by 'word of honor.' I will tell you: place me behind prison walls-walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground-there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of that circle? No, never! I'd die first." 
                                                                           Karl G. Maeser 
Esta pregunta se trata de que si tu haces algo malo te meten en la carcel, y si tu haces algo bueno elijes el bueno be a CTR person nunca elegir el malo porque no es bueno para el que lo esta haciendo siempre se va a sentir bien prometer lo que vas hacer y ayudar a otras personas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment