About Me

mi nombre es edwin me gusta jugar futbol me gusta jugar ps4 el juego de call of duty GTA también caminar por los parque.

Friday, October 28, 2016

"Right is right, even if everyone is against it'' "And wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it." william penn
"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness or abilities that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."
"Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it." 
"A good end cannot sanctify evil means; nor must we do evil, that good may come of it...To do evil that good may come of it is for bunglers in politics as well as morals." (From Some Fruits of Solitude)
"The humble, meek, merciful, just, pious and devout souls everywhere are of one religion and when death has taken off the mask, they will know one another, though the diverse liveries they wore here make them strangers.


No comments:

Post a Comment