About Me

mi nombre es edwin me gusta jugar futbol me gusta jugar ps4 el juego de call of duty GTA tambiƩn caminar por los parque.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

"When obedience becomes our goal, it is on longer an irritation; instead of a stumbling block, it becomes a building block." james E. Faust

My beloved brethren, I come to this pulpit this evening with profound feelings of love and respect for your faithful obedience in honoring the priesthood you bear. I have prayed for guidance in what I should say because I wish to raise a warning voice. In today’s society, the difference between right and wrong is being obscured by loud, seductive voices calling for no restraints in human conduct.
Tonight I speak to the priesthood of this Church, and particularly to the young men of the Aaronic Priesthood, about how to become really free. Obedience leads to true freedom. The more we obey revealed truth, the more we become liberated. President David O. McKay spoke about his horse Dandy, who wanted complete freedom and no restraints. President McKay said.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Edwin

    Te gusta Naruto
    a mi tambien me gusta

    buen trabajo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Edwin

    Te gusta Naruto
    a mi tambien me gusta

    buen trabajo

    ReplyDelete