About Me

mi nombre es edwin me gusta jugar futbol me gusta jugar ps4 el juego de call of duty GTA también caminar por los parque.

Monday, November 14, 2016

"Doing what is right, fair and honorable is more important than winning or losing." Chick Moorman
After two weeks of practice, Gordon dropped out. My friends on his team laughed when they told me how their coach directed two of the team's better players to walk Gordon into the woods and have a chat with him. "Get lost" was the message that was delivered, and "get lost" was the one that was heard. 
That scenario violated my 11-year-old sense of justice, so I did what any indignant shortstop would do. I tattled. I told my coach the whole story. I shared the episode in full detail, figuring my coach would complain to the League office and have Gordon returned to his original team. Justice and my team's chances of winning would both be served. 

No comments:

Post a Comment