About Me

mi nombre es edwin me gusta jugar futbol me gusta jugar ps4 el juego de call of duty GTA también caminar por los parque.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

                                                   "Kindness is the essence of  greatness."
                                                                  Joseph B. wirthlin
I think Many years ago, when I was called as a bishop, I had a desire for the bishopric to visit those who were less active in the Church and see if there was anything we could do to bring the blessings of the gospel into their lives.One day we visited a man in his 50s who was a respected mechanic. He told me the last time he had been to church was when he was a young boy. Something had happened that day. He had been acting up in class and was being noisier than he should when his teacher became angry, pulled him out of class, and told him not to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment